Pflugerville ISD’s 2019-20 school calendar will feature an Aug. 15 start date for students. May 28, 2019 is the final day for students.To view the complete PfISD 2018-19 calendar, visit www.pfisd.net.Parents and community members can keep up with District news through our Facebook and Twitter pages.A Guide to Registering Your Children at Pflugerville ISD
- How do I get a copy of the school calendar?
- Where does my child go to school?
- When / How / Where do I register?
- What are the age requirements for Pre-k and Kindergarten?
- What documents do I need to register my child?
- What shots/immunizations do my children need?
- What are the school hours?
- Does my address qualify for bus transportation?
- Where can I get a school supply list?
- Where can I learn more about Athletics?
- Testing Dates
- Where can I find school addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses?
- How do I access Student-Parent Handbooks to find out about policies, the Student Code of Conduct, and rules governing my child?
- Can I receive text or e-mail notices about PfISD or my child's school?
- When is the Sales Tax Holiday and what is included?
- How do I find out about Multilingual Services?
- How do I find out about PfISD Special Education Services?
- Does my school offer after school care?
- How do I find out about PfISD Gifted and Talented (GT) Education Services?
- How do I find the bus route for my child's campus?
- How do I access the Free & Reduced Lunch Application?
You can download and print the school calendar here.Pflugerville ISD conducts yearly reviews of all campus attendance boundaries. Attendance boundaries may be changed after these reviews are completed. View the District Boundary Maps here.What are the age requirements for Pre-k and Kindergarten?
- Pre-kindergarten: must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1 and meet other criteria.
- Kindergarten: must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1
- First grade: must be 6 years old on or before Sept. 1
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records (More information)
- Birth Certificate for all students.
- Social Security Cards (a state ID may also be used)
- Proof of Residency (Gas, water OR electric bill AND Lease agreement OR mortgage statement)
- Last report card or transcript of grades.
- STAAR/TAKS results if available
- Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
What shots/immunizations do my children need?
Immunizations are required by law. All students, new and returning, must be complete in their immunization requirements by the first day of school. Your school nurse is able to review your record, indicate any needed immunizations, and offer locations to obtain immunizations if needed.For related forms and more information on immunizations, click here.
- Elementary School, 7:35 a.m. - 2:50 p.m.
- Middle School, 8:20 a.m. - 3:35 p.m.
- High School, 9:00 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
For a list of early release days, refer to the district calendar.Information on bus routes can be obtained from the district website in August. For information about bus routes and school attendance zones, please use Transfinder i. Transfinder i is an online source for information which allows parents and community members to check and see where their bus routes, stops and schools are in relation to their home or any other address within the district.School supply lists are provided by each elementary and middle school campus. You may download a copy of your child's school supply list from here. High schools do not have set supply lists. High school students will receive instructions regarding what they will need from each of their teachers after school begins.Athletics information is available from the Athletics website.Information on testing dates is provided by the Accountability and Assessment department.This information is available on the School Information page.PfISD annually adopts a Student Handbook, Student Code of Conduct, Dress Code, Student Extracurricular Handbook and Cheerleading Handbook. The handbooks are found under Campus Resources and will be updated once they are adopted for the 2018-2019 school year.PfISD has a community notification system called School Messenger, a communication system that calls parents’ phone numbers when the district needs to relay an important message. To receive these notifications, please be sure that your contact information provided to the district is current.Also, each campus, along with PfISD administration, offers a mailing list for electronic reminders, newsletters, etc. to keep the public informed of campus and district happenings. To sign up for mailing list(s), click here: www.pfisd.netPfISD shoppers will get a break from state and local sales taxes on Aug. 9-11, 2019. A complete list of items and their exemption status is available on the Texas Comptroller's website.The PfISD Multilingual Department offers a variety of Bilingual and ESL services to ensure students are successful.PfISD has a high quality Special Education Department. For additional information, visit the Special Education website.All elementary schools in PfISD offer after school care/activities through the Extended Day Program. Extended Day operates at all elementary campuses, offering a safe and secure environment for children in grades K-5. This district-based program will allow for seamless transition from the end of the instructional day until 6:30 p.m. The program is open during early dismissal and staff development days.The Advanced Academics Program including the Gifted and Talented Program is designed to meet the general intellectual and specific academic needs of the top 20-25% of students, grades K-12, who desire to participate in advanced coursework and activities in preparation for higher education.Click here to find district bus routes.
How do I access the Free & Reduced Lunch Application?
The Free & Reduced Lunch Application can be found here.