Welcome to Hendrickson's Counseling & Student Services!
The HHS Counseling Program seeks to help all students succeed in school and to help them achieve their dreams for the future. To accomplish this, we focus our support in three important areas: career and post-secondary planning, personal and social development, and academic achievement.
Counselors & Student Support Staff
Kara Tappendorf College & Career Counselor 512-594-1128 Wresha Torrez Students 10th/12th A-DO 512-594-1127 Leigh Ann Spradlin Students 10th/12th DR-LA 512-594-1126 Students 10th/12th LE-RI 512-594-1123 Kathy Kulka Students 10th/12th RO-Z512-594-1115 9th Grade Counselor, Lead Counselor 512-594-1120 Lori Carl Social Worker 512-594-1176 Cynthia Grochowski Registrar 512-594-1137 Cindy Hodges Student Services Admin Assistant 512-594-1125Important Links:
** Join HHS on Facebook
** Subscribe to Mr. Padavil's blog
** COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS way to report bullying: CyberBully Hotline
- Call or text (512) 258-3144 to report
Examples of how students can use the CyberBully Hotline...
- If they are being bullied by anyone and are afraid to approach a staff member at school
- If they think no one will understand the situation they are in
- If they hear someone boasting about any kind of potential violence
- If they know someone is being harassed online
- If they or someone they know is receiving mean or hateful text messages or images
- If they are not sure if they should call or not..tell them to call or text anyway
** Refer to the Course Selection Guide for descriptions of our courses.