KLMS Library Policies
- All students must know their school ID number to sign in and check out books.
- Students may check out 2 books at a time.
- Books may be kept for 2 weeks at a time. Books can be renewed up to 2 times after initial check out.
- Overdue books are charged a 10 cents a day late fine after a 5 day grace period.
- The maximum late fine is $2.00 per book.
- Fines will be assessed for lost books and books damaged beyond repair.
- Fines of a $1.50 or more or extremely overdue books will prevent students from attending school dances and report cards/progress reports/schedules can be held.
- Fine notices are sent to Language Arts teachers weekly.