Extended Day Program
Extended Day is a licensed childcare, tuition-based program operating at all elementary campuses during the school year and offers a safe and secure environment for children in Grades Pre-K through 5. This district-based program will allow for seamless transition from the end of the instructional day until 6:30 p.m. The program is open during early dismissal and staff development days. The Extended Day Program is owned and operated by the school district and employees of the program work for Pflugerville ISD.TAX INFORMATION: Tax statements for regular school year services are handed out to all currently enrolled account holders at the campus by Site Directors during the last two weeks of January each year. Summer Camp tax statements are emailed to the email address on record with us as it was entered on the Summer Camp registration form. For those who were not currently enrolled in January, you may contact the EDP Accounting Associate at Linda.email@example.com to request an electronic copy of the form. Please ensure that your email address is current in our records.
- To provide a safe, secure and happy environment
- To focus on educational, social and physical needs of students
- To provide on-going training for our staff
- To utilize school and district resources to strengthen the program
- To develop and maintain a close working relationship with the school
- To communicate clearly with parents, staff and school
Highlights of the program:
- Serves Students in Grades PK-5
- Located on all Elementary Campuses
- Degreed Site Directors preferred
- Structured Recreational Activities
- Enrichment Activities
- Homework Time During Program
- Seamless Transitions from the Classroom to After School Care
- Open During Early Dismissal and Staff Development Days beginning with the First Day of School each year
- Operated by Pflugerville ISD
- Student to Staff Ratio Below State Minimum Standards
Pflugerville Independent School DistrictExtended Day Program
1401 W. Pecan Street
Pflugerville, TX 78660
firstname.lastname@example.orgFollow us on Facebook: @PfISDExtendedDay
All Day Out Dates & Locations:
- All Day Out EDP Services are included in regular monthly tuition for October 9th, January 8th, and February 19th of the 2017-18 school year. Due to lower student attendance on these student holidays, we consolidate EDP services into only 8 locations. Please see the list below for assigned service locations for 2017-18 All Day Outs and talk with your Site Director at your home campus if you have any questions and to sign up for each All Day Out event.
ALL DAY OUT Locations for 2017-18 are:
- Barron Elementary EDP go to WIELAND.
- Brookhollow EDP go to SPRINGHILL.
- Caldwell EDP go to WINDERMERE PRIMARY.
- Copperfield EDP go to RIVER OAKS.
- Dearing EDP stay at DEARING.
- Delco Primary EDP go to WIELAND.
- Dessau Elementary EDP go to WIELAND.
- Highland Park EDP go to SPRINGHILL.
- Murchison EDP stay at MURCHISON.
- Mott EDP go to MURCHISON.
- Northwest EDP go to RIVER OAKS.
- Parmer Lane EDP go to RIVER OAKS.
- Pflugerville Elementary EDP go to WIELAND.
- River Oaks EDP stay at RIVER OAKS.
- Riojas EDP go to MURCHISON.
- Rowe Lane EDP go to DEARING.
- Springhill EDP stay at SPRINGHILL.
- Timmerman EDP go to SPRINGHILL.
- Wieland EDP stay at WIELAND.
- Windermere Elementary go to WINDERMERE PRIMARY.
- Windermere Primary stay at WINDERMERE PRIMARY.
Program Hours at Campus Sites:REGULAR SCHOOL DAYS: end of school until 6:30 p.m.STAFF DEVELOPMENT ALL DAY OUTS: 7:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m. at assigned site (see above for details)CAMP DAYS: 7:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m. at camp locationOffice Hours of the EDP Administrative Offices:REGULAR SCHOOL YEAR OFFICE HOURS:Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFriday 8:00 am - 4:30 pmThe EDP office is closed on all holidays designated by the district for both students and staff. During holiday camps in November, December, and March, the EDP office is closed for business; however, the camp site is open for EDP childcare as advertised.
EDP Handouts & Links:
Tuition Payment Forms
All tuition and fees are per child. Automatic payment during the school year may be made monthly or bi-monthly by credit card or bank account via Tuition Express. Please print the attached form(s) and return to the EDP office. Other payment options include online self-pay, credit card point of sale at some campuses, in person payments made directly at the EDP office during office hours, or use of the after-hours drop box located to the left of the PISD Administration Building front doors.