LibrarianMargaret Dominguez(512) 594-3071Library HoursOpen at 7:55am, Monday - FridayCloses at 4:15pm, Monday-ThursdayCloses at Friday at 3:45pmFollow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.@CeleColtsRead
Scholastic Book Fair
September 23 - 27, 2019
Cele Maker Camp
July 30 - August 1, 1-4:30pm, $65 registration fee
See flyer for more details.
Unicorns & Rainbows Scholastic Book Fair
April 29 - May 3, 2019Shopping hours: 7:50am-4:15pm (closing at 2pm on Friday, 5/3)NEW! Set up an E-wallet for your student between 4/12 - 5/3.Watch this video to find out more.Visit https://bit.ly/CeleBkFair to set up an eWallet for your student!Extended hours: Tuesday, 4/30, 5:30-7:30pm, Edible Book Contest (Judging at 6:30pm, Awards at 7pm)Edible Book Contest Entry Form HERE.
In-Store Book Fair - Saturday, December 8, 2018
Stop by all day and shop! Your purchases anywhere in the store, including the cafe and Music Department will benefit the library if you say you're a Cele supporter.
FREE FUN for the whole family!
- Jazz Band
- Cele Choir Students performing
- Cheerleaders & Bolt the Colt
- FREE crafts in the Children's Department
- Holiday storytime
- Cookie decorating in the cafe
- ONE DAY ONLY: order a special RED Cele Colt Frappacino in the cafe!
- In-store Scavenger Hunt - find all the Cele Colts and you could win a $25 B&N gift certificate!
See the Schedule Flyer for details.
Can't make it on Saturday? No worries! Shop online between 12/8 - 12/13 and use our Book Fair ID: 12347209
Questions? Contact the Cele librarian, Margaret Dominguez at (512)594-3071 or email@example.comScare Fair Scholastic Book Fair - October 22 - 26, 2018Shopping hours: 7:45am-4pmExtended hours: Wed., 10/24 during Literacy Night
August 6-8, 1 pm - 4:30pm
PAWS & READ Scholastic Book Fair - May 21 - 25, 2018Shopping hours: 7:45am-4:15pm (closing at 2pm on Friday, 5/25)Extended hours: Wed., 5/23 5:30-7:30pm, Edible Book Contest (Judging at 6:30pm, Awards at 7pm)Edible Book Contest Entry Form HERE.
Read it Forward Celebration on March 19, 2018
- 6th graders during 6th period.
- 7th & 8th graders during 7th Period.
AUTHOR VISIT by KA Holt on March 20!
Read it Forward - 2018
- Students are encouraged to read House Arrest by K.A. Holt and stop by the library to take a 10 question quiz on or before March 5.
- Students who read the book and pass the quiz will be invited to a celebration on March 19.
- Copies of the book are available in the CMS library or students can acquire their own copy.
- Author K.A. Holt will visit Cele on March 20! Students invited to the RIF celebration will also be invited to hear her speak!
- She will be signing books!
- Her newest title, Knock Out, takes place when Levi is 11 years old. It will be avaialable in stores on March 6.