Careers in Pflugerville ISD
The mission of the Pflugerville ISD Office of Human Resources is to provide the highest level of service in recruiting, processing, and retaining a qualified and diverse staff.
Goals of HR
- Support equal employment opportunities for all.
- Be active in maintaining an employee group that is ethnically diverse.
- Continue reforming personnel processes for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Darin Hathcock, MSLExecutive Director of Human Resources & Administrative Services (512) 594-0015
- Oversight and management of all HR functions
- Supervision of all HR staff
- Employment decisions
- District staffing & compensation with CFO
- Supervisory practices (evaluation systems) / leadership development
- Applitrack system - process and inquiries
- Criminal History checks
- Job Postings
Assistant Director of Human Resources
- Oversight and support for hourly employment services
- Reviews and processes requests for district records
- Assists PISD hiring officials in resolution of employee grievances and complaints
- Investigation of formal complaints
Human Resources Specialist
- General HR Inquiries
- Proxy Cards
- New employee processing - New Employee Information Session (NEIS)
- Recruitment preparation
Patricia Reyna Henry
Director of Human Resources
- Employee Relations - Elementary
- District recruitment
- Strategic district marketing
- New employee support
Supervisor, Education & Certification
- NCLB 'Highly Qualified' compliance
- Monitoring of staffing allocations
Executive Assistant to the Board
- Job Fairs/Recruiting Schedule
- HR Budget
Position Management Specialist
- Elementary processes
- Salaries - inquiry and adjustments
- Employee Data Sheets
- New Employees, changes to current employees and exiting employees
- Personnel Files
- Campus Rosters
- Exiting Employees Service Records
Please note: Questions regarding actual paychecks, leave issues, deductions, TRS, W-2's, W-4's, should be directed to the Payroll Department, 594-0030.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The district shall not fail or refuse to hire or discharge any individual, or otherwise discriminate against any individual with respect to compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Nor shall the district limit, segregate, or classify its employees or applicants for employment in any way that would deprive or tend to deprive an individual of employment opportunities or otherwise adversely affect the status as an employee because of the individual’s race, color, religion, sex or national origin.