Pflugerville ISD will kick off Kindergarten Registration events for the 2014-2015 school year on Tuesday, April 29, with majority of campus events occurring on May 6. Children who will be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2014 are eligible to begin kindergarten in fall of 2014. Each elementary will host a registration event on a designated day and parents are asked to register children at their neighborhood elementary campus on their campus’s registration day. Events will take place at each of the 19 district elementary school campuses and will provide an opportunity for parents to meet the principal and staff, gather information and become better acquainted with the campus.Majority of elementary campuses will host registration events on May 6 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with the exception of five campuses, which are holding registration prior to May 6. Campuses holding registration prior to May 6 are:
- Highland Park Elementary School – April 29, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Delco Primary School – April 30, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Northwest Elementary School – May 1, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Timmerman Elementary School – May 1, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Murchison Elementary School – May 2, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Dearing Elementary School (held at Murchison Elementary School) – May 2, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
General Registration Information
1. Students must live in the Pflugerville School District.
All returning PISD students that will be incoming Kindergarten, 3rd, 6th & 9th graders, all returning students with a change of address and all new students to PISD will be required to provide proof of residency, as established in the PISD revised residency verification process that began in the 2011-12 school year. Please click on the link below for more information concerning proof of residency requirements.
2. Pflugerville ISD does not accept transfers for students who reside outside of the district.
3. Before registration will be completed, all students entering a Pflugerville ISD school for the first time must have:
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate for all students.
- Social Security Cards (a state ID may also be used)
- Proof of Residency (Gas, water OR electric bill AND Lease agreement OR mortgage statement)
- Last report card or transcript of grades.
- TAKS results if available
- Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
4. Age Requirements
- Pre-Kindergarten - Age 4 by September 1st
- Kindergarten - Age 5 by September 1st
- First Grade - Age 6 by September 1st