Welcome to Hendrickson High School Library
Librarian: Kara Johnson
The vision of the HHS library program is to promote lifelong learning by supporting the educational curricula of the school using print and electronic resources, while encouraging a love of literature by connecting students with books to read for personal enjoyment.
The library is open
Important Message: At this point everyone's books are "overdue." Please do not bring your library books to school. A system will be worked out for book return at a later time. For now, read and enjoy those overdue books!
If you have forgotten your password or your account says it's locked call 512-594-0212 to reset it.
- Students must sign in at the circulation desk have a signed pass from a teacher.
- Students may have 5 items on loan at a time and keep them for three weeks.
- Books may be renewed unless the book has been placed on "hold" by another student.
- Mobile devices are permitted as long as the devices are on silent mode and not disruptive to patrons.
- Only drinks with lids are permitted.
- Library Lounge and Makerspace area is open and available to students!
Follow us on social media! Twitter @hawksread Snapchat @hawksread