General Registration Information1. Students must live within the Pflugerville school district boundaries.
All returning PfISD students who will be incoming Kindergarten, 3rd, 6th & 9th graders, all returning students with a change of address and all new students to PfISD will be required to provide proof of residency, as established in the PfISD revised residency verification process that began in the 2011-12 school year. Please click on the link below for more information concerning proof of residency requirements.
2. Pflugerville ISD does not accept transfers for students who reside outside of the district.
3. Before registration will be completed, all students entering a Pflugerville ISD school for the first time must have:
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records
- Birth certificate for all students.
- Social Security cards (a state ID may also be used)
- Proof of Residency (Gas, water OR electric bill AND Lease agreement OR mortgage statement) *Cell phone and Cable bills will not be accepted as a proof of residency.
- Last report card or transcript of grades.
- STAAR results if available
- Accompanying Parent or Guardian with a photo ID
4. Age Requirements
- Pre-Kindergarten - Age 4 by Sept. 1
- Kindergarten - Age 5 by Sept. 1
- First Grade - Age 6 by Sept. 1
5. UPDATE FOR 2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Pre-K registration will take place May 9, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at campuses with kindergarten grade levels.
- Kindergarten registration will take place from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. May 3, 2018 at campuses with kindergarten grade levels.